Sunday 1 April 2012

Mini milk bottles

Just had to share my new find from one of my favourite shops 'Found Store'.  I've seen these in magazines but could never find them to buy...until now.


Six little milk bottles you can use for children's drinks or as I have for now....flowers.  Rosie (nearly 2 years) is still on the plastic bottles for now.  We picked some wild flowers from the wilderness behind our garden and a frangipani from our tree.  Looks quite eastery. I'll take more pictures of them in the sunshine soon.

Enjoy
Jennie

2 comments:

  1. http://www.vindsromantik.blogspot.se/

    Hello from Sweden
    Today, Paul and Majsan been here, we had so much to talk about, the time just to walk off.

    You have a cute blog, and do nice things, you are so good at painting.

    Wishing you beautiful days
    Hugs Maggie

    ReplyDelete